In order to prevent the spread of covid-19, the following instructions must be followed for all in-person appointments for nutritional counseling:
- Please do not show up if you have any symptoms (or a diagnosis) of covid-19 and/or if you’ve been in contact with someone with symptoms or a diagnosis. If needed, we can always switch to an online or telephone appointment so you don’t lose your spot.
- Arrive on time (max 2-3 minutes early) for your appointment so that you won’t spend much time in the wait room in contact with others.
- Wear a face mask while you are in the building (mandatory!).
- Wash your hands upon arrival (and when you leave). There is a washroom to your left upon entering the building.
- Keep your distance (6 feet) when/if you cross others in the halls.
- Please let me open the office door for you – I’ll let you in as soon as I am ready.
- Don’t forget to bring your own water bottle, pen, and paper as these items will not be supplied. I will still have a box of kleenex – don’t worry!
- If you need to cough or sneeze during your appointment, please do so into your elbow.
Last update : July 31st, 2020